Monday, August 8, 2011

T R. Simbus complaint against the distributor of film!




T R. Simbu's complaint against the distributor of film!


Actor, director de. U.S. film distributor for the actor and his son Silambarasan rajentar. P. Ramamurthy has threatened to kill the complainant. 


Chennai-based film distributor SB Ramamurthy. T he New York Metropolitan Police Commissioner told the actor. On and threatened to kill his son, actor Silambarasan rajentar had one complaint. 


He said in the complaint is filed, 


1999 - In my monalica cinema monica, 'minimum guarantee' on, D.. Rajentar me Rs. Has left 31 million. When asked mitippanattai de. Rajentar refused to give. 


This past 2007 - the year the lawsuit was filed in the Superior Court. He starred in the film 'cilampattam' film, Simbu Cine Arts has been trying to release the name. 


Credit for the rest of the film, the High Court tried to get the embargo. If he had agreed to give rajentar money, dropped the venture. 


Simbu starrer films and then 'come out of the sky and the sky' Simbu Cine Arts in the name of the report published in the Banner. 'Sky' rajentarai went to his house when I saw the film was released. 


Then he and his son cilamparacanum intimidate me, chased. Moreover, independents are taking advantage of me. Media is in my hands. If you can not do anything, you'll run empty, leave as' threatened rajentar. 


Currently, there is regime change, following a case already pending, the last 3 - On rajentar to compromise me, I went to meet him at his home called. 


Then his son Silambarasan, leaving threatening to kill me, virattinar. Furthermore, 'Gas is up, go there and take that money' said. 


Although no rule saying you can not do anything put out by slapping my face. 


They threatened my life. So to give back the money, he said that I must provide protection.