Monday, August 15, 2011

Linda Hogan and Charlie Hill Engaged






MIAMI (LALATE) – Linda Hogan and Charlie Hill are engaged. Linda Hogan (Linda Bollea) and Charlie Hill's wedding date will be 2011, says reports. The couple have dated for two years, since Hill turned 19.

Brooke Hogan said of her (now soon be father in law) the following in 2008:  "Honestly, I don't know what to say because I can't relate to her right now. I'm extremely shocked. I know if I was 48-years-old, I wouldn't date a 19-year-old. I just don't feel it's her. And through all this stuff, I really need my mom, and she's doing her own thing. I don't talk to her anymore. I see her at the jail visiting Nick and she asks me why. I say, 'I don't condone what you're doing. I'm on my path, and you're on your path.' I told her, 'I'd love to have you in my life, to see you and talk to you, but the kind of things you're surrounding yourself with, it doesn't make sense to me."

In November 2008, LALATE first broke exclusive details about Christiane Plante, a woman that Linda claims the Hulk had an affair with. Plante said at the time: "My relationship with Terry [Hulk Hogan] began at a time when Terry and Linda privately knew their marriage was ending. She had left him already, although no official papers had been filed. Terry is a good man, good father and a good friend, and he and I grew close at a time when he was going through a very difficult period. It seemed right then, but I know it was wrong."

In April last year, Linda continued to alleged Hulk had cheated. "Hulk's serial cheating destroyed our marriage, our family and our future. Sadly, his recent comments remind us that his definition of fair is much different than what the law dictates."

Her attorney also said: "Taking these recent comments seriously. We have always maintained that the fear that Linda has had to live with comes from the rage and instability much too often associated with pro wrestlers."

Linda is 50 years old.







Things That Make Us Vomit: Linda Hogan Macking It To Her Child Lover

Things That Make Us Vomit: Linda Hogan Macking It To Her Child Lover



Things That Make Us Vomit: Linda Hogan Macking It To Her Child Lover

Things That Make Us Vomit: Linda Hogan Macking It To Her Child Lover

Things That Make Us Vomit: Linda Hogan Macking It To Her Child Lover

Linda Hogan and Charlie Hill - Linda Hogan at LAX





linda hogan and charlie hill 2011. Linda Hogan aka Cougartown was







linda-hogan-4.jpg

linda-hogan-6.jpg

linda-hogan-3.jpg

linda-hogan-5.jpg

linda-hogan-2.jpg

linda-hogan.jpg























Brooke Hogan


Brooke Hogan


Brooke Hogan